This section of our website contains resources and other useful information for individuals considering running to be a member of a municipal council or rural community.
This page links to all of the forms and manuals included in a Candidate Nomination Kit. Candidates and their representatives should review the information to ensure they are aware of the various rules that exist. Candidates may obtain paper copies of the Candidate Nomination Kit by contacting their municipal returning officer once an election is called.
- M 04 001 - Nomination Paper - Municipal Elections
- M 04 101 - Application for a Copy of the List of Electors
- M 04 201 - Appointment of Candidate’s Representative and Oath of Scrutineer
- M 04 305 - Information for Scrutineers
- C 07 732 - Procedure For Filling Out The Statement Of The Electors Who Voted On Polling Day