Government of New Brunswick

If you are a Crown Reserve party chief who has not submitted your party’s creel survey please do so by using the online form provided at this web site.

Printable versions of the forms are also available for angling parties that want  to keep track of their catch while on a Crown Reserve angling trip. However, you should use the online form when submitting your creel census information to Energy and Resource Development   

Submitting a creel census improves the quality of a Crown Reserve angling experience and allows for better management of this recreational fishery. 

Your catch information is also used to compile annual Catch and Effort reports which are an important planning tool for any Crown Reserve angling trip.