Adults (aged 19 or over at the time of the travel) who are Atlantic Canadian residents.
Terms and Conditions
1. A paid overnight stay at an eligible accommodation is mandatory. Any New Brunswick accommodation listed on the sites listed below will be eligible:
- Other recognized accommodation sites.
- Accommodations only found on Facebook Marketplace and/or Kijiji are NOT eligible.
- Self-isolation stays at designated hotels are not eligible for the Explore NB Travel Incentive rebate.
2. Applicant’s name must be on the accommodation receipt (supplied from accommodation receipt or in the case where that is not possible, handwritten).
3. All receipts must be issued by a New Brunswick business for a product or service provided in the province.
4. All expenditures claimed must be incurred on the day of check-in at the accommodations, and no later than the day of check-out. (Pre-paid deposits are acceptable.)
5. Applicants may submit receipts from multiple paid stays on the same claim.
6. Only expenses per the eligible/ineligible expenditure table will be considered.
7. Each accommodation receipt must contain:
- The business name and location
- dates of stay/date of purchase
- description of purchase (1 night’s stay – meals at restaurant)
- amount paid must be clearly identified on the receipt. The receipt must show the expense has been paid in full (show a zero balance).
8. Only individual receipts of $10 or more will be considered.
9. The eligible time for incurring expenses is from May 27th – October 31st, 2021
10. The provincial government reserves the right to audit any claim.
- Applications will be received from July 5 – November 30, 2021.
- Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis, starting July 5th.
- Multiple applications will be accepted from one applicant, but the maximum rebate for any one individual remains at $200.