Once you have viewed the property details, and done the recommended site visit, you are ready to submit a bid. View the tender submission criteria below, prior to submitting your bid.
Tender Bids Must:
- Be received by online submission only. Paper submissions will no longer be accepted.
- Quote the total amount of the bid being placed on the property.
- Be received on or before 2:00 p.m. (local time), on the date of closing, at which time a Tender Opening will take place. Any submissions received after this time will not be considered
- Failure to comply with the tender submission criteria shall result in the tender being rejected.
- If an amendment is required, a new submission must be made. Only the last submission received will be considered
- All surplus property is sold on an "as is, where is" basis and the Province will make no warranty whatsoever with regard to title.
- Following the Tender opening, a 10% non-refundable deposit in the form of a money order, certified cheque or bank draft made payable to “Minister of Finance” will be requested and due within 7 days of the Tender being awarded.
- The purchaser will be responsible for the payment of H.S.T., all legal fees and any required survey costs.
- The highest, or any tender, may not necessarily be awarded.
- Bidders are encouraged to inspect the property prior to placing a tender bid as the successful bidder’s 10% deposit is non-refundable.
- The personal information collected on this form is for the purpose of fair and transparent reporting of the Tender results. Section 30 of the Public Works Act, 2016 and Section 5 of the Regulation 83-227 under the Financial Administration Act authorizes the collection of personal information for the purpose of maintaining adequate records of each transaction relating to the sale or disposal of a property under the Act. The information will be used to review and consider the bidder’s eligibility and suitability of the bid for the sale or disposal of a property. While this information will be treated as confidential, the bid amounts will be disclosed and may also be subject to disclosure for the purpose of the Executive Council report and may be disclosed as required by law and in accordance with the Right to Information and Protection of Privacy Act. For further information contact Erin Black of the Department of Transportation and Infrastructure by phone at 506-453-2221.